Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Older School Projects

I wanted to include some assignments I've done throughout college- I will add more as I have pictures or files of them. Most of the hand-drawn stuff isn't on here yet, put here's a sneak peak. P.S. they are all in a random order, so I'll just say what class and year they are from :)
DEL NATAL RESTAURANT LOGO- Brand Identity Design
Fall 2009

Photo-Photography I (Fall 2008) Photo with quote created Spring 2009 for Typography

Willow Park Zoo Brochure (outside) Typography- Spring 2009

Willow Park Zoo Brochure (Inside)- Typography Spring 2009
Woodcut print of sun and wind- Printmaking (Spring 2008)

Charcoal drawing of neice- Summer 2007

Acrylic self-portrait from 2D Design (Fall 2006)
Graphite and Sharpie drawing for Drawing II (Fall 2007)
Oil painting from Painting I (Fall 2007)


1 comment:

  1. Devri! You are SO incredibly talented! Wow, I am just AMAZED! Such beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete